Wagging Trails Forms
The following forms are used by Wagging Trails Pet Sitting to gather information from the client about the animals they will have responsibility for. These forms are required documents to protect you, the client, Wagging Trails Pet Sitting, and most importantly, your animals entrusted to our care.
Please have these forms filled out and ready at the new client meeting (there is no fee for the new client meeting), and these forms will be kept on file so that repeated services can be contracted with a simple text or e-mail.
- The Client Agreement Form is the overall agreement between Wagging Trails Pet Sitting and the client, for services performed.
- The Client Rights and Responsibilities Form covers the basic scope of services Wagging Trails Pet Sitting will perform and the client responsibilities for providing information.
- The Client Information Form is used to gather information about the place of residence and emergency contacts
- The Veterinarian Authorization Form is used to authorize Wagging Trails Pet Sitting to seek emergency treatment at the veterinarian of your choice in the event of an emergency situation.
- The Entry Authorization Form is used to provde proof of authority to enter the home or apartment prmises to provide services.
- The Pet Information Form is used to gather information specific to each animal you are entrusting to our care. One form will be filled out for each animal.
Together, these forms should take less than 30 minutes to fill out. Wagging Trails Pet Sitting will be happy to answer any questions a client may have pertaining to the forms and the need to have this information and authorizations.